The purpose of “Stick & Puck” time is to provide players the opportunity to practice things they cannot practice during public sessions and other hockey related ice times.
This includes, but is not limited to: basic skating skills, power skating, stick handling and shooting technique.
Stick and puck also provides a less crowded environment for private instruction.
For safety reasons stick and puck times may be divided into different age groupings with some rules that apply specifically to those age groups.
Stick & Puck Rules
- Each player must have their own helmet, skates, gloves and stick.
- Full equipment is highly recommended.
- Parents must have a Helmet, gloves and a stick, minimum requirement. No Exceptions. Full equipment recommended.
- Helmets MUST be worn at all times (all helmets must be approved by USA Hockey). All participants under the age of 18 must wear a full shield or cage.
- Full face shields are strongly recommended for all ages.
- There are to be no small/full ice games during stick & puck.
- Be aware of those around you when shooting/skating for a puck
- Fighting and horseplay will NOT be tolerated. Fighting will result in expulsion without refund and possible banishment from the rink.
- We reserve the right to cancel a session if fewer than 5 people show up.
- Goalies play for FREE
- It is not the responsibility of the rink to provide pucks or equipment.
(Helmet & Gloves Required)